Introduction My Self

Hi everyone! Let me introduce 

my self My full name is Egi Luthfi Khairani you can call me Egi. I was born in Jakarta, 24 june 2003. I lived in Bumi Indah 3 

I have one young brother named is Muhammad Efendi Khoiri and my parents lived one this was my mother

I graduated from SMAN 11 KAB TANGERANG majoring in IPS 2021

I study as a first year student in the faculty of periklanan, i took this major at university muhammadiyah tangerang because i have plan a career to be an successful businessman. 

I like K-POP, K-DRAMA and READING A NOVEL, if on holidays i will spend a lot of time watching K-POP and K-DRAMAS, if reading novels is usually done for homework or in my mood. About my dream, i really want to attend in BTS CONCERT and i want to be rich. 

 All right, this from me, 
 Nice to meet you and Thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini